Blessed Maggie

Blessed Maggie

Thursday, November 8, 2007

The Next Top Model

Hi woofypals!
I give you my little secret..
you know I love to pose infront of camera..
especially when Mommy's camera..
hihihi..well I guess it inherites from her anyway..she loves camera too..
It's not difficult u know to get my attention..
just call my name and I will be ready for photoshoot..


I dream of becoming a photo model one day..
like Tyra Banks!! hahaha..
I will pose in Dog Magazine of course..not hoomans' mags...
hihi..
that's a dream only..well still long way to goooooo pals..


Today is just another boring day..
well..coz my jab is not completed yet...T_T
I still have 2 more to go...
the other one is this coming 18..I'm scared...:(
Mommy doesnt allow me to go outside...
She only allows me to go with her to the vet and also to our neighbour..
He has a big handsome golden retriever named Canon..
You guys should meet him you know.. he is so big!!! and HUGE!!...
I didn't dare to get close to him..He wanted to reach mee..but Mommy holds me tight..



My dinner is so yummy today..
and I learned how to turn around.. well..sometimes I don't understand Mommy's word..but I just want the treats actually...It's Salami..slurpppyyyyy!!!
well I don't want to get naughty..I will obey Mommy allthe way!!


Alright..tomorrow's my bathing schedule..
I'm afraid but I do like water actually..
hehehe..well..c ya woofpals...:)
Have a greatttttt baarrrkkyy dayyy!!!



PS: I show you some of my photos okay!!! ^^


10 comments:

Goofy said...

for sure u r the next great model!!! you are so pretty and gorgeous!!!!

Amber-Mae said...

Oh Maggie, once you're old enuf, you will be the Next Top Dog Model, that's for sure...Hey, I've been on the magazine cover before you know(fake) My mommy made it for me & I was featured on Dog's Choice Magazine. Would you like to be on Dog's Choice Magazine too? My mommy can make & you can be feature on this month's issue. If you'd like, could you email me a nice picture of yourself to my pee-mail: amber.faith@yahoo.com.
My mommy will make it look nice! If you haven't seen mine, go to my blog & scroll down & you can see it in my sidebar. Boo my friend was also featured on that magazine in May or something like that.

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

Huskee and Hershey said...

Hi Maggie,
You are sure one cute pup! You are a natural in front of the camera.. I don't really fancy it, especially the flashing lights!!

Girl Girl Hamster said...

You sure are a cute and pretty dog Maggie. Maybe you can ask Boo to feature you in his PlayDog mag

~ Girl girl

Lizzy said...

Hi Maggie! You are so cute! I'll add you to my friends list. =)

Sparky

Asta said...

Maggie
You awe sooo gowgeous! You cewtainly will be a supewmodel!
I'd love to be fwiends
smoochie kisses
Asta

Scruffy, Lacie and Stanley's Place said...

Hey Girl....Maggie...we saw ur name on Asta's blog and clicked and here we are...
I'm Lacie and I live with Scruffy, a demented fox terrier in the States...come and play in our blog!!!!!!!

Lacie

Bella said...

you are so beautiful you are sure to be a super model in the dog modelling world.
Wuffs
Bella

Opy - the Original GruffPuppy said...

hey maggie,

welcome to www.dogswithblogs.com.au - it is great to meet you, and I am sure you will make lots of new friends here :-)

Love
Opy

PS - did you get my mums email about the Xmas Card exchange ?

Molly the Airedale said...

Hi Maggie,

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog. Of course we can be friends - we share the same name! How neat! You're one cute girl!

Love ya lots,
Maggie