Blessed Maggie

Blessed Maggie

Friday, November 23, 2007

I'm Back

Hiya!!!
I'm back!
Mommy has finished her presentation.. finally.. I can get back to her...
hehehe





That's some of the 3Ds she made..her project is about a student centre...well thank you for you guys with paws crossed for mommy! It works!!!!! hehehe




look at me! I'm exhausted while waiting for mommy doing her work..

and yeah..I took my jab last sunday..and there was a Dog Show in one of the mall..huge dogs and beautiful cocker spaniels there..wish that i could be one of them one da..hihihi..i have photos..but silly mommy she forgot where she put the camera..now she looks all over her room..sorry pals..will give you the photos when mommy find the camera okay!!! :)


Woof! I have diarrhoea now..I dunno why..maybe i chew on some papers that fell on the floor or the 2nd jab made me diarrhoea....:( Mommy made me fast since yesterday to clean up my stomach until today's evening.. and i eat special food for diarrhoea.. but my appetite is still soooo good.. I know i think i chew on something ..sorry mommy..i just can't resist it.. :(

7 comments:

Faya said...

Hello little Maggie,
Try to eat rice with cottage cheese (if you can find this...of course)...
You look so cute on your bed and so comfy...
Have a nice week-end, Kisses, Faya

Molly the Airedale said...

Hi Maggie!
We're so glad you're back! We hope your tummy feels better real soon!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Lacy said...

woofies Maggie, me glad to cya backs...me finks my mama furgived me now..me tried to tell her me fought it wuz a q-tip. heehee dat didnt work...me hopies u feels better soon...

b safe,
;)lacylulu

Asta said...

Hi sweet little Maggie!
I'm so glad youw Mommi's pwesentation went well! Congwatulations tohew! those awe pawsome 3D's!!
poww baby, I'm sowwy you'we not feeling well..cooked pumpkin helps me have a fiwm poo poo, and it's delicious, I have it mixed with my food, maybe you should twy it too.
a big smoochie kiss fow whewe you got youw jabs1
kisses
Asta

Amber-Mae said...

Wooow, nice 3Ds she's made! Did you get diarrhea immediately after the jab? If yes, then it was the jab that caused it. When my sista Faith get a jabbie, she will get tons & tons of lumpy pimples on her back & head. She gets alot of those all the time even when she's stressed up for no reason. She got this genetic thing from her mother...Hope you're feeling better today & hope your mommy will give yo nice food again.

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

Anonymous said...

Hi Maggie - we hope you are feeling better - at least the good thing with having upset tummies is the humans usually give us chicken and rice - YUM!!

River

Snowy and Crystal said...

aawwww Maggie, welcome back :)

nice to hear that your mommy's presentation went well ;) and that you can be back with mommy

that was a cute pic of yours

S and C