Blessed Maggie

Blessed Maggie

Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Dinner time!!


Mommy gives me food twice a day..
geeshh..i want more actually :(
but yea..Mommy won't let me eat some more..
well..i have biscuits and lots of chewing treats in between ^^
Mommy said I can empty the bowl for about less than 1 minutes.of course mommy!
I'm hungry!!!



empty bowl means I'm full!!!!!!!!!
If I feel a little bit of lazy, its time to sleep sleep in Mommy's bed
Look! My nose is a little longer than last week...well..i guess i have my English' Dad's nose!!^^


How'yall doing???:)
I cannot wait for treats time!! Mommy will teach me how to turn around..
its so hard..but yeah..Mommy believes i can do it!!!
Love'
Maggie





2 comments:

Amber-Mae said...

Hey there Maggie! Welcome to the World of Dog Blogs! You are sooo adorable...I love your fluffy floppy ears. My hooman's friend just adopted a Cocker too but it's a male & he looks exactly like you! I wonder if you two came from the same batch coz he's only 7 weeks. Oh, your mommy should feed you more coz puppies need more food to grow especially meat like Lamb not chicken. Most doggies can't take chicken so you don't know if you can take it or not. Lamb is the best! I was fed three times a day when I was a pup & they were biiiiiig meals! With lots of rice, kibbles, veggies, eggs/meat & soup. I LOVED it! But now I'm two & only eat twice a day, very small amounts to keep myself in shape. I'm a dancing Golden you see. I do Agility too & I'm OB trained. Would love to hear more about you sweety. Will add you as my friend too. See ya!

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

Goofy said...

hi hi maggie!!!! you are sooooooooooo cute!!! yah.. would like to hear more from u too!!! blogging is so much fun but sad when mom have no time to blog for me sometimes.. how i wish i know how to use the computer.