Blessed Maggie

Blessed Maggie

Friday, November 16, 2007

Look Look!!

Heya woofy pals,
Two days ago, Mommy bought some clothes for me from Auntie Lisa in Penang..
She chose two nice and cute clothes for me.
The red minnie mouse shirt and an orange shirt..
Actually, Mommy loves the school uniform..
but sadly, its sold out.. :(
so Mommy picked the other one..which is cute alsooo..^^

So today the package arrives safely!!! and I was so curious about it
I jumped and reach the package but Mommy stood tall..well seriously, I'm still small..hihihi..
After opening the package..

Auntie Lisa also gave me the band..which is so cute.. Thank you Auntie Lisa :)


Mommy asked me which one should I wear.. and i quickly pick the MINNIE MOUSE! its red though..hehehe

Apparently, its my first time wearing clothes..so i'm a little bit confused here...I nearly bite my tail..hehe firstly I didnt feel comfortable..but after 10 minutes..I know that this is clothes..hahah..silly me..

So I pose for awhile..but i'm too excited about this new clothes...so I jumped here n there..Mommy said I couldnt stay still that's why the photos are quite blur..sorry mommy...

I will pose beautifuly for you okay!!!

Do I look more like a Pope rather than Minnie Mouse?? *sigh...
Hey..this is me..a fire fighter?? or a rescue dog..??





12 comments:

Goofy said...

hey hey maggie!!! mom bought from her too, but mom haven't let me model the new clothes yet.. she said she gonna post it after my birthday, posting my new clothes all at a time!!
btw, u look great in both shirt!!

Anonymous said...

Oh my dog - those Minnie Mouse ears are just adorable - you look great in your new clothes!

River

Molly the Airedale said...

You look adorable in your new outfits, Maggie! We love the hoodie on the red Minnie shirt!

Love ya lots,
Maggie & Mitch

Lorenza said...

Hi, Maggie
You are adorable! And look great in your new outfits!
I like the Minnie shirt!
Have a good night
Lorenza

Amber-Mae said...

I think you look sooo cute in both of them Maggie! Do you know that we know a dog tailor living here in Seri Kembangan? She made me the graduation costume which I wore & won 1st place at A'Famosa this year. If you for the previous post you can see the costume. She did a fabulous job & she only charged RM25. I'm the first big dog she has ever made clothes for. She only make small dog clothes like your size too & they are very nice! She makes pweetty dresses & cheongsams. Not sure how much she sells them but she sells to the pet shops here in SK. She does it as a hobby. So maybe you should check her out & the clothes she made. Next year, my hooman M is going to ask her to make a bootiful over-the-top princess dress for my sista Chloe for the next K9 Day next February.

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

Buster the Wired Fox Terror said...

What's this with girls & clothes?

Why don't you join us in DWB Chat? A whole pack of us get together for a barking chat every Sunday - 9 am Eastern Time (That's 10 pm Singapore time). Peemail me at wiredfoxterror@yahoo.com and I'll send you the secret DWB Chat Room address!

Bussie Kissies
Buster

Frasier said...

That minnie mouse outfit is so cute.My mom is a Mickey/minnie mouse fan
Frasier

Jake of Florida said...

wwyhHi Maggie,

We enjoyed meeting you this morning in the DWB chat.

We're two wire fox terriers from South Florida and, to be honest, did not know who you were until we just checked out your blog. You are very very cute!!! And your clothes are adorable.

Come visit some time.

Jake and Just Harry, the Barkalot Boyz

Boo Casanova said...

niiiiiiiiiiiiiiice maggie! a pretty gal will look nice in anything even naked... i mean with fur fur.

wet wet licks

Boo

Bella said...

Gorgeous you are the cutest and wear your new clothes so well :-)
Wuffs
Bella

Snowy and Crystal said...

hey Maggie,

nice meetinng you too :) thanks foradding us

you are such a cutie pie ;)

Woofz,

Snowy and Crystal

sharkgila said...

Maggie, you are so so so adorable! And those outfits suit you, you look so cute in them.

Wanna be friends? Hope you don't mind I added a link to you.

Wuuuu,
Togo