Blessed Maggie

Blessed Maggie

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

My Favourite Toys!

Hi again woofy pals..:)
How do you dooo...
Im waiting for my lunch..! so before Mommy brings me delicious food..
Im gonna tell you about my Favourite toys..
Well..I don't have much yet.. hihi..
but these are my favourite chewing and wrestling spots..!





That's Mocca, Mommy's favourite toy..but I just love to chew and chase her..hehe..I'm wondering does she look like me?? coz our fur colour is nearly the same!! What a dog...





This is the most dearie to me!!! I named her scratchy..I love to pose for a photograph with her..sometimes I get bored too..I leave her for quite sometimes..but scratchy! I always come back to you right!!

This is Mr Greenies..I think its too big for me..but i love scratching my teeth on it..it tastes like gummy bears..hihi..but Mommy does not allow me to chew it a lot..i think i can swallow it in like 1 hour...:( I want it so bad..

Taddaaaaa That's all folks! :) actually I still have one more favourite toy! Its the Tissue Roll Bone..hahaha ..after the tissue finish, mommy usually give it to me..I love to chase it..because it is rolling...I chase here and there...

GUYS!! I can STAY now for food!!!! hehe..Mommy has been teaching me patiently..You know sometimes we don't obey our mommy.. but at last I know now...:)

See!!! I stay !!!!!!
Hehehe...How are you pals progressing?? :)
I'm still a beginner but I'm a fast learner u know..:)
woof woof..!! lunch timeeee..Mommy brings food!!!!!
yum yum yummmm
Love ya
Maggie

12 comments:

Boo Casanova said...

maggie, both me and MooMoo are able to wait for our food on command too. we are all GOOD dogs!

wet wet licks

Boo

Prince said...

Wow stay command... I also know hehehe, I use a week to masted it :) gogogo you can do it !

Molly the Airedale said...

You are way better than us on the stay command, Maggie! Mitch is drooling over your rope toy! Those are his favorite!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

Crikit, Sparky, Ginger! said...

Hi Maggie. We sniffed over from DWB so glad we did you are sooo adorable. SO good to sit & wait for food command. hey you can fit in your bowl hehe, love your toys we'll trot back by again cutie pie.

waggin tails from the tx trio barking loud but don't be scared

Katie said...

Hi Maggie. It is soooooo hard to be patient, but it looks like you are learning!! We are not very good at being patient.

la said...

Wow, you're doing great, Maggie! Your mom can be proud of you!

Urban Smoothie Read said...

hallo maggie...is nice to meet u..

i'm from malaysia too..

Goofy said...

wow... u r doing great at ur age!!!

Anonymous said...

GREAT job on the stay - now they will torture you with it!!!

River

Amber-Mae said...

Heya Maggie!

Oh wow! You are such a smart & obedient girl...Keep up woth the good work!

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

Urban Smoothie Read said...

i hate staying for my food....that's torturing..

btw.. i had an exactly same rope as u

Asta said...

Maggie
I'm sowwy I haven't visited fow a while..you awe so vewy clevew to be able to wait like that fow youw food! You awe a vewy good little giwl!
I love youw doggie and I love wope toys too,xept sometimes I pull it apawt too much and then Mommi takes it away,cause I get the bits caught in my thwoat..be caweful with the yummie gweenie too..youw Mommi knows best!
smoochie kisses you cutie..I'd love to come to Malaysia to visit you, maube in the new yeaw..I think it's vewy faw
muwahhhh,Asta