Blessed Maggie

Blessed Maggie

Saturday, November 10, 2007

Bite here, Bite there, I bite everything everywhere

Hi woofy pals!
Today is Saturday..
I woke up quite late today...around 11 am.
And I cried for food..and Mommy quickly made breakfast for me..yumm!!
Mommy mix some kibbles beef and chicken together..
it feelss good in my stomach :)

Sometimes Mommy looks grumpy to me you know..
It is because I bite everything that I see..
I know it's not right..
but my teeth are so itchy Mommy..
Please allow me to bite here n there..


When I bite and tear up newspaper..Mommy and Daddy always say no..!
and give me the bitey boney..sometimes it bores me Mommy..


Things that I love to bite:


- Mommy n Daddy's feet and hands --> number one yummy!
- Tissue Roll
- Mommy's laptop cable
- Card Box
- Newspapers
- Mommy's slippers
- Mocca (Mommy's soft toy)
- Mommy's hair dryer cable
- Mommy's bolster cover





See...Mommy scolded meeeee..
But I wanna be a good girl mommy..I promise..
I won't bite your bolster anymore..but I will bite ur feet!!!



Hmmmphhh...It feels like i'm eating a big fat juicy chicken..
yummy!!!!!!!!!

Alright..it's time to watch movie..
today my movie is 'Derailed'
Jennifer Aniston's movie..well mommy hasnt watched it yet..
so mommy decided to watch it with me..hehehe..
c ya woofy palsss
have a paws licking good wiken!! ;)
I want to bite somemoreeeeee...


Love'

Maggie

12 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

Careful what you gnaw on, Maggie! Not everything is safe! Do you like peanut butter? Mom fills our kongs with peanut butter and a couple of cookies and it keeps us busy for awhile!
Have a great weekend!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Lorenza said...

Hi, Maggie
Thanks for coming to visit my blog. Nice to meet you! Sure I'd love to be your friend!
We all have pass that stage of bitting everything! I loved electrical cables but sure they are dangerous! Please be careful!
Have a great weekend
Lorenza

Lacy said...

woofies Maggie!!! yeah, watch outs whatcha bites on...it mite bites back...but all pups luv to bite..u shure iz a cutie...

b safe,
;)lacylulu

Anonymous said...

Hey Maggie - you sure are cute and your blog looks great!!

You poor thing chewing away like that you probably have sore teeth - I hope they aren't troubling you too much though and you do have to be careful what you chew!

River

Headgirl said...

Hi Maggie,

Aren't you the sweetest little girl. I love spaniels, but didn't have my boy as a puppy, so will enjoy watching you grow up.

Pats & pets
Blue

PS - so there's no confusion, I'm a human lady with a doggy fixation!

Katie said...

HI Maggie. Tell your mom to fill a Kong like Maggie and Mitch suggested, then, put it in the freezer. It will feel really good on your new teeth when the come in, and keeps you busy for a while!

the Corgi Girls said...

You are too cute Maggie, of course you can add us to your blog! We will add you too, so we can visit often!

Girl Girl Hamster said...

Woh I hope your mummy's foot doesn't hurt when you chew them. ;)

~ Girl girl

Frasier said...

Hi Maggie
You are so cute!!I am so glad I have passed over that biting stage!The parents and I were at war evert day
Frasier

Marvin -The Hollow Hound said...

Hi There Maggie! Pleased to meet you.

I used to chew all the shoes in the house when I was young, but I don't chew much any more, only my kibble!

love and licks, from Scotland xxxxx

Boo Casanova said...

maggie, how old are you? my lil bro is 3 months plus is teething now coz he's getting his adult teeth. it's just a phrase that you have to get thru, tell mom & dad that.

wet wet licks

Boo

Goofy said...

yaya.. teething icthy... real icthy... try kongs!! tat is real