Blessed Maggie

Blessed Maggie

Saturday, March 6, 2010

Mag's day !

While waiting for me to return to my mom's hometown..
I stay with mom's friend..
she's been so good to me!
and she has 2 girls in the house..
Deba an Indonesian Kintamani Dog and a super huge Alaskan Malamute named Beryl..
Beryl is so big..and auntie Nina is a really nice woman ..
I eat raw food now.. ! and guess what.. my teeth is so much cleaner..and I really have a fresh breath..
Beryl and I share the gift that Goofy ahem..a.k.a my boyfriend gave to me..
he sent me his heart! isn't that lovely!!! :)
wait up..
I will tell about him in the next post..
meanwhile..
hehehe ..i'm busy with my bone...
and ahem..
my mom's friend, aunie Jully rainbowed my hair
tee hee..
cheers...what do u think..
i think i'm too pink on this..

9 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

We love your pink furs, Maggie! They match that yummy bone!

Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch

Scottie the 'Cutie' said...

The pink furs are cute, Maggie! Sorry for not visiting sooner! I got fed a raw diet too! Don't you think it's super? *grins*

Hope you have a great weekend!

Scottie

duo_disaster said...

Maggie, your hair makes you look so S-E-X-Y! Love, Goofy :*

Amber-Mae said...

Love your colorful hair & hello meat!

Love licks & Hugs,
Solid Gold Dancer

Sugar the Beagle said...

Hey Maggie,

Your fur looks cute with colour! We're wondering if ya back in your mummy's hometown ... hmms ...

Sweet Licks,
Sugar & Posh the Beagles

Louisette said...

Hello from Belgium, Louisette + Primrose's Dream Cerise+ Zitablue du Bosquet Mignon Belgium
http://blog seniorennet.be/louisette/
http://retrieverhond.eigenstart.nl/

Anonymous said...

Good for you! We've been thinking about the raw food diet -- how hard is it to switch over?
- - - - - - -
Jack@PDB
dog beds and more

kenrich said...

nice info... for dog article http://anjingindo.com/

World of Animals, Inc said...

Maggie, we just love your rainbow hair. We know your mom was in for a surprise when she returned. Thanks for sharing. We hope you had some fun and have a beautiful rest of your week.
World of Animals