Blessed Maggie

Blessed Maggie

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

MAG is now Indonesian

Hi pawfriends..
It's been a while !!!
Guess what! I have arrived in Indonesia safely! :)
hate to leave Malaysia..but yeap! Here I meet alot of friends :)
I miss this blog..and pardon me for abandoning it..
Indonesia is quite hot.. like Malaysia..
I am not @Jakarta..and going back to my mommy's hometown soon..
yay! gonna meet my sisters back there..I am so excited..
grandma and grandpa are excited too !!!!!
I hate it when I have to be caged in the quarantine..but mommy told me to be patient for my own good.. the happy thing was..it was clean..not like what I thought.. I had labradors, another cocker spaniel, 2 collies neighbours..it was so fun!!!!!!!

see my happy face!????
and when Mommy brushed me..I turned into a lioness ! tee hee
and I am overjoyeeeeeeeddddddddddd to meet my mommy againnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!!!!!!
I love you mommyyyyyyyy !!!!!!!!!

to all my Malaysian pawfriends: I will miss you all !
please do visit me in Indonesia okay! me and mommy will welcome you all
muaaaaaaachhhhh

kiss kiss

8 comments:

Lorenza said...

Hi, Maggie!
You look happy in those pictures!
And sure the best part you are with your Mommy!
Have fun!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Bae Bae said...

I love your curly hair. hee hee
You sure look happy.

~ Bae

Mango the Maltese kiddo said...

Maggie, my dear Indonesian friend!
You look lovely as always!
Hehe, I thought your mom had your wear a wig, you have curly pretty hair!
Gosh, I've been absent too long, I'm bad but I'm back!
I miss you so much Maggie, you're one of my first friends when I just started blogging, I want to promise that I visit your blog at least once a week and blog more frequently.
I'll come back to see you soon.
(You don't notice that I have been out a long while, do you? (choking back tears! sob sob!)
Love ya lots!

Snowy and Crystal said...

Oh Maggie, we missed you so very very very much! it is so nice to see your beautiful and happy face again :)

We love these pictures. We also think that you have a pretty mama.

Wet licks

S&C

ps. we use Spa Lavish Shampoo for our fur-fur. We actually do have our not so white days as we get closer to our bath days *hehe* :D

Molly the Airedale said...

We sure have missed you, Maggie!You must have been so overjoyed to see your mom!
You look wonderful to us!

Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch

Louisette said...

Hello from Belgium
Louisette +2 golden
http://blog.seniorennet.be/louisette/

Anonymous said...

I love your haircut -- you look like Mr. Mozart!
- - - - - - -
Jack@PDB
dog beds and more

www.anjingjual.com said...

Hi maggie if you want to see dog for sale or you want to sale your dogs please visit http://www.anjingjual.com, thanks..